The winner of this giveaway is Jessica B!
Today's giveaway is for the Brookwood Storage Bench and Wall Unit ($569.00 MSRP). This item was returned to the Costco in Sterling, VA. It is in its original packaging and has no known damage.
DISCLAIMER: All Giveaway Furniture is excluded from Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer's Defects.
The Brookwood Bench is a convenient storage solution for any home. Expertly crafted from New Zealand Radiata wood with a hardwood ply back panel and hand finished with a mahogany-walnut multi-coat lacquer, the Brookwood Bench is a welcome addition to any home. This handsome and stylish bench also coordinates with a matching wall unit, offering a comfortable place to change shoes or locate the perfect jacket. Made of solid New Zealand Radiata wood with hardwood ply back panel for superior strength and durability
Click to read more about the Brookwood Bench.
- Furniture is for use in YOUR home: (1) Do not sell furniture; (2) Do not enter on behalf of friends/family.
- YOU must contact Costco within 24 hrs to schedule pick-up.
- YOU must pick-up the item/s at Costco in Sterling, VA.
See Official Rules, Terms & Conditions
Please Note: The winner must respond to us to confirm acceptance of terms and conditions within 24 hrs, or a new winner will be selected. So please make sure you leave a method of contacting you, or check back to see who won!
MANDATORY TO ENTER: Please leave a comment below telling us why you would like to win this giveaway.
- Follow Epoch Design on Pinterest (+1 entry)
- Pin this giveaway on Pinterest and tag @EpochDesign (+1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, tag @EpochDesignLLC and leave the tweet URL in the comments (+1 entry)
- Like us on Facebook & Share Post (+1 entry)
- Remember to comment on the blog post or you are NOT eligible to win
Please let us know in the comments section if you have completed additional entries!
We will be selecting a winner via Random.org on Monday, October 6th, 2014 at 11:00 AM PST.
Please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com with any questions, and good luck!