The winner of the Seneca Nightstand in Tracy, CA is Julie Beer! Congratulations! Please respond to the email sent on how to collect your nightstand!
Ultimately, we have a vision of this space being a community of like minded individuals who appreciate paying it forward, and supporting businesses that do the same!
Today's giveaway is a Seneca Nightstand. This nightstand was returned to Costco in Tracy, CA . It is in the original boxes and has no known defects.
DISCLAIMER: All Giveaway Furniture is excluded from Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer's Defects.
This nightstand has a clean and handsome look and a sturdy design that feels great in most any room. Featuring solid Beech frame construction, mortise and tenon joinery throughout, and superior quality under drawer hardware, the Seneca nightstand is built to last, and the rich coffee stain gives it a timeless appeal.
To read more about this Seneca Nightstand, click here.
- Furniture is for use in YOUR home: (1) Do not sell furniture; (2) Do not enter on behalf of friends/family.
- YOU must contact Costco within 24 hrs to schedule pick-up.
- YOU must pick-up the bed at Costco in Tracy, CA.
See Official Rules, Terms & Conditions
Please Note: The winner must respond to us to confirm acceptance of terms and conditions within 24 hrs, or a new winner will be selected. So please make sure you leave a method of contacting you, or check back to see who won!
MANDATORY TO ENTER: Please leave a comment below telling us why you would like to win this Seneca Nightstand.
- Follow Epoch Design on Pinterest (+1 entry)
- Pin this giveaway on Pinterest and tag @EpochDesign (+1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, tag @EpochDesignLLC and leave the tweet URL in the comments (+1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and share the URL in the comments (+3 entry)
- Like us on Facebook (+1 entry)
Remember to let us know in the comments section if you have completed additional entries!
We will be selecting a winner via Random.org on Friday, January 31st.
Please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com with any questions, and good luck!