We have a vision of this space being a community of like minded individuals who appreciate paying it forward, and supporting businesses that do the same!
Today's giveaway is for the Peyton 3 Piece Set that includes the Peyton Full Trundle Bed, the 5 drawer dresser, and the nightstand ($2097.00 MSRP). These items were returned to the Costco in Stockton, CA. They are in their original packaging and have no known damage.
DISCLAIMER: All Giveaway Furniture is excluded from Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer's Defects.
The Peyton Collection puts an elegant twist on a modern style, featuring solid New Zealand Radiata wood with a rich espresso multi-coat lacquer finish. The Peyton collection demonstrates the perfect balance of practicality and luxury. For kids, teens, or a spare bedroom, the classic Peyton collection provides maximum style, comfort and functionality for any age.
To read more about the Peyton Collection, click here.
- Furniture is for use in YOUR home: (1) Do not sell furniture; (2) Do not enter on behalf of friends/family.
- YOU must contact Costco within 24 hrs to schedule pick-up.
- YOU must pick-up the set at Costco in Stockton, CA.
Please Note: The winner must respond to us to confirm acceptance of terms and conditions within 24 hrs, or a new winner will be selected. So please make sure you leave a method of contacting you.
MANDATORY TO ENTER: Please leave a comment below telling us why you would like to win the Peyton 3 Piece Set.
- Follow Epoch Design on Pinterest (+1 entry)
- Pin this giveaway on Pinterest and tag @EpochDesign (+1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, tag @EpochDesignLLC and leave the tweet URL in the comments (+1 entry)
- Like us on Facebook & Share Post (+1 entry)
- Remember to comment on the blog post or you are NOT eligible to win
Please let us know in the comments section if you have completed additional entries!
We will be selecting a winner via Random.org on Friday, August 29th, 2014 at 12:00PM PST.
Please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, and good luck!