The winner of the Gabriel Nightstand is Allison Dunn! Congratulations! Please respond to the email I sent on how to collect your nightstand!
Ultimately, we have a vision of this space being a community of like minded individuals who appreciate paying it forward, and supporting businesses that do the same!
Today's giveaway is a Gabriel Nightstand. This is available in Albuquerque, NM. It is in the original packaging with no known defects! The original buyer changed their mind!
DISCLAIMER: All Giveaway Furniture is excluded from Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer's Defects.
The Gabriel Nightstand offers a clean natural finish and universal craftsman style that will blend effortlessly with any décor. This nightstand is built to last with mortise and tenon joinery, dovetail drawer construction and hardwood birch and birch veneer construction. The sturdy Gabriel Nightstand offers a convenient surface for your child’s favorite clock, book or lamp. The Gabriel Collection is the perfect choice for teens and children.
- Furniture is for use in YOUR home: (1) Do not sell furniture; (2) Do not enter on behalf of friends/family.
- YOU must contact Costco within 24 hrs to schedule pick-up.
- YOU must pick-up the nightstand at Costco in Albuquerque, NM.
Please Note: The winner must respond to us to confirm acceptance of terms and conditions within 24 hrs, or a new winner will be selected. So please make sure you leave a method of contacting you, or check back to see who won!
MANDATORY TO ENTER: Please leave a comment below telling us why you would like to win this Gabriel Nightstand.
- Follow Epoch Design on Pinterest (+1 entry)
- Pin this giveaway on Pinterest and tag @EpochDesign (+1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, tag @EpochDesignLLC and leave the tweet URL in the comments (+1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and share the URL in the comments (+3 entry)
Remember to let us know in the comments section if you have completed additional entries!
We will be selecting a winner via Random.org on Friday, December 20th, 2013.
Please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com with any questions, and good luck!