The old magnets on the fridge is so out of style now. Bulletin boards a great replacement to this tacky trick. They’re a great way to leave names and numbers for the babysitter, keep your to-do lists without losing them, or leave a cute note for the kids! We’ve already shown you the DIY pin-free ribbon bulletin board, so here’s a classier option. For all you old school wine fanatics that keep the old corks but never put them to use, here’s the perfect project!
- Wine Corks
- Liquid Cement (or wood glue)
- Decorative pins/tacks (optional)
- Size the plywood so it fits the frame you chose.
- Glue the corks to the plywood as shown above. Be sure the labels are facing up to give it a more vintage edge.
- Wait for glue to dry and hang where desired.
- Pin items to board using decorative pins or tacks (cork pins are a cute touch).