For all the crafty moms, and DIY pros, here’s another project for you! This cutesy clothespin mirror (inspired by a picture on Pintrest) is an adorable way to dress up any room, with any color! We love these easy do-it-yourself projects, and hope you do too! With the holidays coming up, they’re a great gift for anyone. After all, the most special gifts are homemade! This specific craft is great for bedrooms, work rooms, or even bathrooms! The clothespins look adorable, and allow you to clip anything you want to the mirror itself! Keep reading for instructions to create this masterpiece!
- Nara Mirror
- Bag of clothespins (number may vary)
- Paint (optional)
- Hot glue gun
- To get the most out of your creation, start out by painting the mirror and/or clothespins in the color you desire. This is a great way to customize your project, really easily! We love the look of pastel mirrors in the spring and summer, or deeper colors in the autumn and winter.
- Dot a bit of hot glue about an inch from the close of the clothespin, but be sure not to use too much! Just enough to keep the clothespin glued on is fine.
- Quickly press the clothespin to the frame of the mirror (starting on a corner is easiest when working with a square or rectangle), and hold it there until the glue is dry.
- Spacing each clothespin about 1/2 – 1/4 inch apart, repeat steps 2 and 3 until the frame is completely surrounded in clothespins.
- Enjoy your new creative decor, or use it as an adorable present!