Telling the kids its almost time to go back to their school routine is nearly impossible. Those fun endless summer days and nights are coming to an end, and they are not always excited!
The best part about going back to school has always been school supply shopping. No matter if your kid loves or hates school, they love searching through those colorful aisles to find the perfect supplies! This year while your shopping, pick up a few extra crayons and we'll show you how to turn them into the perfect colorful art piece to get your kids excited about going back to school.
- Crayons (Number varies by project)
- Canvas board (size of preference)
- Blow dryer
- Start off by gluing crayons to your canvas board in whatever order you want your art piece to melt into. There are a million different ways to arrange your crayons in, so get creative and look up a few creative techniques before you get started! You can even use household items such as tape, to block certain areas of the canvas from being covered with crayon– this creates a new design unique to you!
- Turn your blow dryer to hot on high, and run it over the crayons that you've placed on your canvas. Watch as the colors bleed down onto your canvas in a colorful mess to creative the beautiful masterpiece you're after!
- Enjoy your new homemade piece of art– it'll add a pop of color to any room, and get your kids excited about going back to school!