Updating the look of a room is something we all love to do every once in a while, but keeping the cost down is much appreciated! Decorating on a budget can be tricky to do, but with a few of our tricks you’re sure to accomplish the task. The perfect way to start of the new year, with a new look. So keep on reading for these quick and easy ideas on creating your dream room at an ideal cost.
- Use wallpaper on door panels to imitate the look of expensive tapestry! Your guests will never know your secret, but you’ll save a ton of money in the process!
- Use the same wallpaper trick on shelves to give a gorgeous dimension to a flat wall. This is a great way to bring more color into a room without having to worry about going overboard!
- Using inconspicuous hangers to display your favorite plates is a great way to save money on new artwork with the same general color scheme.
- Instead of replacing or renewing a scratched up table, look up ways to cover it with linen for a fresh change and a good-as-new look!
- Vintage glass doorknobs can easily be found at garage sales and flea markets, so give them a try for quick and easily accessible kitchen towel hangers.
- Look up creative DIY projects on sites like Pintrest to get inspired on making your own decor.
- Sewing the same ribbon on mismatched towels with complementary colors quickly coordinates them all so they look like a set!
Hopefully a few of these ideas inspire you to find a cheaper alternative than those designer this and that. Tell us your favorites and blog ideas in the comments below!